Hi everyone! While I am not on here too much anymore, I’m still always in my kitchen, baking and cooking and learning My husband and I are currently living in Ontario, as we take care of my almost 88 year old mother. Unfortunately, my current responsibilities don’t allow me to plan regular cooking classes, however, I still really enjoy private ones. So, please, read below, grab some friends and send me an email!
As mentioned, currently, I am only doing private classes. What does that mean? You find four other friends and a recipe from the list below and send me an email. We arrange for a date and a time and I send you all the information you need to know. Why do a Zoom cooking class?
You will learn something new in the comfort of your kitchen. You will get step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and be able to ask all the questions you want. I can even advise you what local ingredients to use as substitutes in case certain ingredients aren’t available to you.
Classes are kept small so that I can guide each student step by step the same way you would be in an actual class environment. This also gives everyone time to ask questions, and for me to provide suggestions and encouragement along the way.
Here are the details:
- Join by Zoom. Each Zoom connection is $17 USD via PayPal. Or $20 CAD via Interac E-transfer.
- Price is per screen: feel free to have your family members and ‘social bubbles’ join in!
- You will be cooking yourself while being able to interact with me, the teacher, and the other students.
- You will receive an email with a list of the necessary ingredients prior to the class.
- Classes are generally approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours in length.
- Cooking with Kids! Classes specifically for kids ages 6-13 with adult supervision, older teens welcome! Recipes kids will love! Shorter classes (max 1 hour) for shorter attention spans only $10 USD/$13 CAD per connection.
- Don’t see what you like? Send me any recipe requests that you have and we will see what we can do!
- I like recipes that are flexible. Many can be made vegetarian or gluten-free. Email me for more information.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and scheduling
CURRENT MENU SELECTION
- PAD THAI! and fresh spring rolls! The best Pad Thai recipe outside of Thailand!
- PIE MAKING! Learn how to make the perfect piecrust! Your choice of fruit!
- ITALIAN!!! RAVIOLI or FRESH PASTA and a marinara sauce.
- ITALIAN!!! GNOCCHI and a marinara sauce.
- MIDDLE EAST! Chicken Shawarma, flatbread, and a garlic sauce. **Second most popular class**
- Mexican! Chicken Flautas with a simple avocado sauce
- Middle East! Falafel and a garlic sauce.
- Appetizers! Pork Ginger Potstickers.
- Appetizers! Buffalo Blasts with a blue cheese dipping sauce.
- Appetizers! Baked Pork Spring Rolls with a chili peanut sauce.
- Ukrainian! Pierogies. Gluten-free pierogies too! **This is my most popular class**
- Cooking with Kids! Choose from: the best mac & cheese, or sweet and sour chicken.
- 2 for 1: Fast Weeknight Recipes! Need fast recipes to make on busy nights? This class included recipes that can be made under 30 minutes so we will make two recipes that you will have for those busy nights when you’re hungry but don’t have much time. Join a class or make your own group and choose 2 recipes out of the following list. Choose from: Hungarian chicken, Red curry chicken, Bang Bang chicken, Cashew chicken, Crispy mushroom mascarpone pasta, Peanut soba noodles, Asian udon stir fry, Pink gemelli with sausage, Cheesy cauliflower pasta, Tortellini with crispy salami, Pasthai, Ziti & broccoli, One pot rigatoni, Leek and bacon rigatoni.
DON’T SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN? SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I CAN PLAN A RECIPE JUST FOR YOU!
Email me at email@example.com for questions and more details!